Friday 21 October 2011

Question, Aims, Objectives


I have outlined here a summary of how my project has taken shape so far:

Question: How can colour be used to improve health and well being?

Aims: I want to find out how colour affects human health and well being and find a way that places used for health care can use the beneficial effects of different colours to promote recovery. I will explore how the subjectiveness of colour means that colour therapy needs to be tailored to suit each patient as an individual and how this can be done in a cost effective way.

Objectives: I will continue researching into colour psychology and experiments that have shown certain effects of colour on people, I will then research more fully existing examples of how colour has been used in this way and analyse this information finding gaps and areas that need to be improved. I will then explore how my research can be manifested in a design and technologies which could be useful. I will try to find an existing health care unit which i could base my design around, taking into account the type of patients and treatments they offer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment