Friday 16 September 2011

Masters Day 1

Today I enrolled on my masters course in Interior Design. I got my student card and took out a few books on colour from the library.
I'm thinking about focusing my masters on the way colour and light in a person's environment affects their mood and abilities in terms of productivity, creativity, empathy etc.
I met Clare who was enrolling for MA animation while we were waiting to go in, she seems very friendly and seems to know a lot about what's good to do in town, alternative film screenings and open mic nights, so I might check those out soon.
I met my mum (who has just started a foundation course) for coffee and we chatted about how strange it is to be at the same uni as each other!
Got the bus back up to the house on the hill and read some of one of the books I got out of the library. Lots of interesting ideas combining philosophy, biology, art and design, I'm excited to get going with the masters.
Next week is a group research project into our first impressions of the town. I wonder how it will go and look forward to meeting the other people on my course.

No comments:

Post a Comment