Thursday 29 March 2012

New Building

After a meeting with my tutor I realised that picking the most horrible building around for my site wasn't the best plan because, although it gives me a totally blank canvas to work with it also means there is only a certain amount of potential to be drawn out and I feel I still wouldn't be totally happy with the result in the end.
For this reason I have picked a new building, one with a lot more potential. It is between Vauxhall and Kennington in London. Here it is:





I will do further site analysis and draw up more detailed plans based on the ones provided, then I can get to work on the beginnings of the design!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I like those slopey windows, can I move my art studio in there?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the windows are great aren't they :) well it is up for rent! (may be a little expensive though given the location :P)

      Delete